- Which social media platform is best for my company?
If have a B2C company then Facebook, Instagram and twitter. If have a B2B company then LinkedIn is the best platform.
- How can I get people to engage with my social media posts?
You need to make sure your posts create value and are relevant to current events and your business, visual and video posts receive much more engagement that just a text based post.
- How does YouTube fit in my social media marketing strategy?
YouTube is the world’s number 2 search engine by queries, although YouTube isn’t the place to start when it comes to building a social media marketing strategy, its definitely a platform to consider as your business grows and you can create valuable video content.
- What’s the best time to post on social media?
It all depends, when you start your social media you will need to do a ‘trial and error’ phase, post at different times and on different days and at the end of it monitor the analytics and see which times users engaged most.
- Is it a good idea to use social media paid advertising?
Yes, if you are just starting out and need to gain a bit of a following and easy way to create brand awareness is through paid advertising.
- Is it ok to share promotional content?
Yes, but don’t overdo it, you don’t want to end up spamming your users and risk losing your audience.